Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

2013

We know it will be a year of change, a year of God stretching us and a year that we will need to take one day at a time while following in the footsteps of Jesus!

If you are reading this blog for the first time (since we just made it public), scroll down to the bottom to start the story of our call to mission service at the beginning.  It is a long story, so I broke it up into segments that are reflected in the different posts.  

From this point, I hope to post at least once a month while we are stateside and preparing for our move.  Once we move and are living in Haiti, I will try to post once every week or two.  

If you would like to receive email notifications when we post new information, enter your email address where indicated above and click submit.


As we move into this new year, we ask for your prayers as we continue to pray for each of you, our family and friends.  I love to read Paul's epistle to the Colossians and consider his words when I pray for others.  I encourage you to read this passage and pray for us in the same way.

For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; 

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 
                                                                                                    Colossians 1:9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment